Omnia provides an end-to-end, streamlined costs budgeting process that will save you both time and money – and help you avoid court sanctions.
Budget Preparation and monitoring – What can Omnia do?
- Produce Form H in excel format as required by the court.
- Set and re-set budget alerts for each phase of a case (and for each phase component if wished).
- Monitor forecast, budget and actual costs on a budgeted case with instant, visible alerts (which can also be sent by email).
- Create any number of budget versions to reflect how the budget may change on negotiation with the other side, court approval, and subsequent applications to amend.
Analysis – What can Omnia do?
- Create average template budgets from the data taken from actual costs of similar closed cases.
- Filter actual and forecast figures by many variables for budget and management control.
- Produce reports and schedules by phase and other variables to assist you, your client and the Court.
What else can Omnia do?
- Produce Statements of Costs for summary assessment (N260).
- Produce 3 and 6 column Bills of Costs (from October 2014).
- Be used as a stand-alone time-recording system.
- Save you money by reducing your internal or external costs spend.